FOR AUTOMATIC WELDING
The Excavation Sheds for Automatic Welding (also called in the trenches) are protections placed on the coupling to be welded, in the case of pipes laid along a trench excavation. The use of this equipment protects the welding operation from atmospheric disturbances such as wind, rain and dust. The Excavation Sheds for Automatic Welding consist of a metal frame closed by polycarbonate panels and, in the lower part, by flexible strips to adapt to the shape of the excavation; the structure can be adapted to pipes with a nominal diameter (DN) between 16” and 56”.
- Shed’s size: 2200 x 3300 x 1200 mm
- It protects the coupling from atmospheric disturbances
- It is adaptable to pipes from 16” to 56” of DN
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Bring the lifting arm over the right hook
- Hook the shed using the appropriate hole: the central one for horizontal positioning, the lateral one for inclined positioning;
- Lift the shed off the ground and place it on top of the coupling to be welded and protected;
- Lower the shed onto the coupling.
Quotation on request.
Price list and discount table are available by contacting our Sales Department.