WITH WELDING PROTECTION
The Excavation Cage with Welding Protection are protections placed on the coupling to be welded.
The use of this equipment protects the welding operation from atmospheric disturbances such as wind, rain and dust.
The Excavation Cage with Welding Protection consist of a frame composed of metal bars and gratings; the structure can be adapted to pipes with a nominal diameter (DN) between 16” and 56”.
- Shed’s size: 2200 x 3300 x 1200 mm
- It protects the coupling from atmospheric disturbances
- It is adaptable to pipes from 16” to 56” of DN
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Bring the lifting arm over the right hook
- Hook the shed using the appropriate hole: the central one for horizontal positioning, the lateral one for inclined positioning;
- Lift the shed off the ground and place it on top of the coupling to be welded and protected;
- Lower the shed onto the coupling.
Quotation on request.
Price list and discount table are available by contacting our Sales Department.