FOR AUTOMATIC WELDING
The 56” Sheds for Automatic Welding are protections placed on the coupling to be welded.
The use of this equipment protects the welding operation from atmospheric disturbances such as wind, rain and dust.
The 56” Sheds for Automatic Welding consist of a metal frame closed by polycarbonate panels; the structure can be adapted to pipes with a nominal diameter (DN) of 56” and, for smaller ducts, a reduction mask is applied.
- Shed’s size: 3500 x 2200 x 2200 mm
- It protects the coupling from atmospheric disturbances
- It is adaptable to pipes up to 56” of DN
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Bring the lifting arm over the right hook;
- Hook the shed using the appropriate hole: the central one for horizontal positioning, the lateral one for inclined positioning;
- Lift the shed off the ground and place it on top of the coupling to be welded and protected;
- Lower the shed onto the coupling.
Price list and discount table are available by contacting our Sales Department.