GFB, true Quality Management professionals!
Bureau Veritas Italia Spa certified that the G.F.B. SRL complies with the requirements of the ISO 9001: 2008 standard, a standard that defines the “Quality requirements in the management of an organization”.
GFB has succeeded in obtaining this important quality certificate, after a qualitative improvement path completed in all its functional areas, both in productive and in management business!
This certificate represents a requirement of reliability and professionalism, which invites customers to increase confidence in the products and services provided by GFB, a certified company by a world leader in inspection, compliance and certification services: Bureau Veritas.
The main requirements reviewed in the standard are:
- pay attention to all the intermediate phases in the processing of products;
- take care of all the “outsourcing” phases, a process necessary to the company but entrusted to outside employees, through control activities and sequential process management verifications;
- name as Management Representative an internal member of management;
- ensure that any person involved in the management system’s operation is competent as any member of the team affect the quality of the product;
- constantly check the IT system, in order to improve the quality of the product or service offered;
- take care of the relationship between the working environment and the conformity of the product requirements;
- increase the concept of “customer satisfaction” not only through the administration and analysis of questionnaires, but also by providing true practical implications.
GFB Fucina Meccanica has obtained the release of this prestigious certification because it fully meets the requirements of the standard, guaranteeing customers and suppliers added value.
Rely on the professionalism and safety of GFB Fucina Meccanica, a certified and…