Hydraulic electric pumps are mechanical devices capable of moving liquids, both vertically and horizontally, thanks to their driving force, which makes the pumps work.
The main technical features of the hydraulic electric pumps to be taken into consideration are the flow rate and the head.
TYPES OF ELECTRIC PUMPS
There are different types of hydraulic electric pumps to adapt to different uses.
Here’s a list of the main ones and their uses:
- submerged pumps: they are used for extraction and pumping from the subsoil while they give outlet pressure, in order to feed a column of water vertically. These pumps are equipped with a watertight motor that allows their installation inside liquids at considerable depths
- submersible pumps: they are used for extraction and pumping from swimming pools or tanks. These pumps are frequently used to empty cesspools or flooded garages and cellars.
- centrifugal pumps: they are used to give greater pressure to the water and to bring or withdraw water from a tank. They are also used for pressure washing systems and to fill tanks and swimming pools.
- selfpriming pumps: they combine the function of the centrifugal pumps with the submerged ones. They are usually installed near a well.
These devices are very helpful in several areas: in the petroleum, engineering, or even chemical industries.
We can also place them in the agricultural sector. As they are able to transport water in large fields, they ensure irrigation. Electric water pumps are truly indispensable.
Here’s a list of the benefits:
- the recirculation of the liquid towards specific pipes
- cleaning the water inside a swimming pool
- the movement of water from a cistern to individual homes
- the desalination of water through hydraulic pressure
Click here to see our electric pump!