Grizzly JL65 is not a simple rubber crawler tractor, but an innovative and very useful machinery in various sectors such as agriculture, construction and pipeline. To make it a real one of a kind!
Let’s see its peculiarities:
- IVECO engine
- tracks in iron or rubber of the Buggy type
- load capacity up to 6,500 kg
- feed speed regulated through a joystick using the hydrostatic transmission (H.S.T.).
Furthermore, it allows to avoid the risk of overturning, thanks to the double support on the ground.
One of its peculiarities consists in transforming itself into a traveling workshop, capable of carrying:
- bottle holder
- air compressors
- tower crane
- pre-heating pliers
Let’s now see, in detail, the different areas in which it operates and what it allows to transport.
1. Agricultural / forestry sector: it is useful for transporting wood
2. Construction sector: it is useful for transporting gravel
3. Pipeline sector: it is useful for transporting up to a maximum of 40 people
Grizzly JL65 is versatile, practical, efficient, customizable and interchangeable! The news that 2019 offers us are:
- interchangeable undercarriage
- greater vehicle width (from 2,500 to 3,000 mm)
- movement with radio control