GFB: High-quality Steel and Aluminum structures
Bureau Veritas Italia Spahas certified that GFB S.r.l.complies with the “EN 1090-2: 2008 standard, also known as the “Execution of steel and aluminum structures.
The standard concerns the conformity assessment of company production control of structural components in steel and aluminumused for the construction of steel and mixed steel structures.
The field of application of the standard is therefore very wide: it includes steel and aluminum components used in warehouses, in frames for residential buildingsor offices, in steel and concrete bridges, in viaducts, in pylons, in stadiums and in large exhibitions spaces.
The standard specifies:
- the requirements for the execution of steel structures or manufactured components produced by: hot-rolled, cold-formed sheets, austenitic, austenitic-ferritic and ferritic products, hot and cold formed, cables with hot and cold forming, and finally, the by-welding-producted ones;
- use for grades of structural steelup to and including S960;
- the requirements independent of the steel structure type, including the subject to seismic actionsones;
- compliance with other design standards, always respecting the starting requirements;
- non-coverage of the requirements for watertightness or resistance to air permeabilityof the coating.
GFB has received this important certification because our steel and aluminum structures meet all these requirements.
The company has always guaranteed maximum safetyand professionalismin its work in order to guarantee our customers the best products according to high standards.
GFB guarantees the maximum in the field of metallic carpentry, entrusted to Quality, entrusted to GFB!